News archive for actress and producer Téa Leoni

Exclusive: Tea Leoni and Favorite Beatles Songs!

Exclusive: Stars Reveal Their All-Time Favorite Beatles Songs!
Feb 10, 2014 11:19AM By Allison Cacich 

We're still hyped up from last night's (Feb. 9) all-star Beatles tribute, which brought us back to that magical night in 1964 when the Fab Four made their American debut.
Despite performances from Stevie Wonder, Brad Paisley, Alicia Keys, the Eurythmics and many more, the two remaining Beatles, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, once again stole the show with their renditions of "Hey Jude" and "With a Little Help from My Friends."

Since we're still riding that Beatlemania high, we wanted to know which songs get our favorite stars grooving! Their answers prove the timeless quality of the classic rock band's many records.


Téa Leoni
David [Duchovny] and I sang "Rocky Raccoon," and I can nail it! So that's my favorite.


Brad Paisley
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps." I'm a guitarist at heart and George Harrison was the Beatle I identify with the most.

Martha Stewart
We have "Hey Jude" on every device. Every little music box that plays it, [Stewart's granddaughter Jude] has.

Alyssa Milano
"Blackbird," because my dad used to sing it to me when I was little.

Annie Lennox
"The Fool on the Hill" is a beautiful song, haunting, melodic, transcendental, magical, extraordinary.

Martina McBride
You can't go wrong with "Yesterday," but my husband and I named our studio Blackbird after "Blackbird."

No comments

Post a Comment

Also at Téa Leoni Fan...